knew from an early age that personal development would be part of her life’s work. But it wasn’t until she started a passion project – a blog and health food website in 2011- that Jessica’s dream came to fruition. Today, Jessica merges business with her desire to help people through the courses she releases through ‘It Girl’ Academy and her podcast ‘It Girl’ Radio. She is passionate about helping women to use the evergreen marketing model for enrolling consistent clients without having to do big stressful launches – oh, I like the sound of that!
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO EVERGREEN MARKETING EXPERT JESSICA ABOUT:
- what inspired her to start her blog
- the beginnings of her entrepreneur journey
- the major factor that helped her grow her blog and following
- quitting her day job and transitioning into blog coaching
- working from home
- the benefits of working on her business full time
- growing her team with her business
- what it’s like to work with her husband
- her coaching business as it stands today
- the IT GIRL Coaching Academy*
- how to get your first client and how to price your coaching offer (our FB group member question)
- set up of an evergreen marketing model
- the resources you need to set up an evergreen marketing model
- creating a sense of urgency with evergreen launch
- how to drive traffic to your evergreen offer and what to consider
- the traffic sources that are FREE
- copywriting and how important is it for your evergreen marketing
- what to do when your evergreen launch is not converting well
- her key learnings from her entrepreneur journey so far
- her exciting plans for the future
Interested in a Spotlight Membership?
Join the wait list now to be notified when membership doors will be open again.