How many times did you wake up with an incredible business idea floating around in your head?
Let me guess, you felt dizzy with excitement, had a million thoughts clashing together all at once, and you just couldn’t wait to start working on it?
- not having enough money, so why bother
- worries about not being original
- what if no one will buy it
- I am not good enough, or I don’t know enough
- I don’t think I will find enough time with young children still at home with me. I will be too distracted. It just won’t work.
- what if I fail, how embarrassing
- someone else is doing something similar, so I missed my chance, back to the drawing board to come up with a new idea