How many times did you wake up with an incredible business idea floating around in your head?
Let me guess, you felt dizzy with excitement, had a million thoughts clashing together all at once, and you just couldn’t wait to start working on it?
- not having enough money, so why bother
- worries about not being original
- what if no one will buy it
- I am not good enough, or I don’t know enough
- I don’t think I will find enough time with young children still at home with me. I will be too distracted. It just won’t work.
- what if I fail, how embarrassing
- someone else is doing something similar, so I missed my chance, back to the drawing board to come up with a new idea
And the list goes on, doesn’t it!
FREE Printable Daily Planner
One of the things that help me daily to stay focused and active with my business ideas is outlining my tasks and prioritising.