is an inner story coach who is very skilled at looking at the stories that are holding us back in our relationships, our self-belief and in our life purpose and helping us through difficult conversations.
Trish is also a host of The Leadership Edge podcast.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO CONFLICT EXPERT TRISH ABOUT:
- her family
- her business journey
- why we find it hard to have difficult conversations
- when difficult conversations can come up at work
- how to start the awkward conversation when in conflict with someone at work
- what to do in situations where the other person is not hearing us
- tips to help nurture a relationship that has been damaged by conflict
- how to learn from conflict situations that we failed to resolve
- fun resentment and anger releasing activities
- having difficult conversations with our partners who may not support our business vision
- the difference between men and women and how they handle these situations
- her consulting services
- balancing her work with personal life
- her exciting plans for the future
WHERE TO FIND TRISH EVERETT:
Interested in a Spotlight Membership?
Join the wait list now to be notified when membership doors will be open again.