is a brand and web designer, copywriter, and blog/biz consultant. Her life is split between Croatia and USA and she enjoys working with clients from all over the world. Ana is here today to chat about ways we can increase business productivity.
IN THIS EPISODE I TALKED TO ANA ABOUT:
- her family and why she decided to start her own business
- her business as it stands today
- what’s been the most rewarding aspect of working from home
- running her business on a global scale and what systems helps her achieve this
- setting her goals and priorities
- how she plans her working week
- common productivity mistakes mumpreneurs are making
- three essential system groups you need to implement in your home based business if you want to improve business productivity
- tips to determine the most inefficient processes within your business
- using paid systems versus free
- her biggest challenge so far
- fears that were holding her back
- a mini challenge to help everyone to set up an automated process in their business
WHERE TO FIND ANA LYNN:
Interested in a Spotlight Membership?
Join the wait list now to be notified when membership doors will be open again.